Architectural windows offer virtually
endless design possibilities and let you achieve.
- Standard and custom sizes
- Grill options match other windows
Frame and Sash
- Strong, Durable, Maintenance Free uPVC Vinyl Construction Warranted for a lifetime of performance.
- Vinyl is impervious to the elements and never requires painting
- Multi-Chambered profiles Designed for energy savings, extra strength and maximum insulation.
- Slim profiles Result in maximum light penetration without sacrificing strength.
- Computer Controlled Precision Miter Cutting Frame and sash are welded simultaneously for a perfect fit.
- 7/8″ overall insulated glass – results in superior thermal performance.
- High Performance Glass – Choose Solar Gain Low E for free Solar Heat or Solar Shield Low E for reducing solar
heat gain. Argon and Krypton Gas fillings will maximize heat savings! KeepSafe Glass is the laminate of choice for security, quiet and safety!
- Optional high performance 1-3/8″ overall triple seal unit – with two 1/2″ air space for Argon Gas with double Low E allowing for a maximum center glass 8.2R/.12U value.
- Triple protection glazing method – A flexible Neoprene Dual Durometer hugs the glass (Marine Glazing technique). An exterior wet glazing tape and an interior silicone full perimeter seal bead provide a great seal! This commercial technique is exclusive to the ClimateShield Premium Casement. It provides the ultimate in performance and is made for life!
- IGMAC Approved – Certification #’s – Temp Smart™ #2190-020508G – Intercept™ #029912
- Superior Triple Seal Weather Stripping – – High pile is designed to let the water run out while preventing insects from entering. Neoprene bulb seal is the ideal compression seal. Fin pile is used as a secondary main seal. It is a highly effective seal without affecting ease of operation.
- Aluminum Reinforced Frame – Ensures the casement hardware is securely anchored into the vinyl frame with special cut screws threading into the aluminum, as well as the vinyl.