Awning windows hinge at the top and open out from the bottom.
Frame and Sash
- Strong, Durable, Maintenance Free uPVC Vinyl Construction Warranted for a lifetime of performance.
- Vinyl is impervious to the elements and never requires painting
- Multi-Chambered profiles Designed for energy savings, extra strength and maximum insulation.
- Slim profiles Result in maximum light penetration without sacrificing strength.
- Computer Controlled Precision Miter Cutting Frame and sash are welded simultaneously for a perfect fit.
- Versatile & Flexible For new homes, your windows are built to your individual needs with options such as nailfins, brickmoulds, jamb returns and frame extensions to fit your type of wall construction.
- Size Limitations Carefully engineered independent drain allowing for quick water management to the exterior.
- 100M Casement: Width 12″ – 38″, Height 20″ – 80″
- 150M Awning: Width 20″ – 48″, Height 20″ – 36″
- 7/8″ overall insulated glass – results in superior thermal performance.
- High Performance Glass – Choose Solar Gain Low E for free Solar Heat or Solar Shield Low E for reducing solar
heat gain. Argon and Krypton Gas fillings will maximize heat savings! KeepSafe Glass is the laminate of choice for security, quiet and safety!
- Optional high performance 1-3/8″ overall triple seal unit – with two 1/2″ air space for Argon Gas with double Low E allowing for a maximum center glass 8.2R/.12U value.
- Triple protection glazing method – A flexible Neoprene Dual Durometer hugs the glass (Marine Glazing technique). An exterior wet glazing tape and an interior silicone full perimeter seal bead provide a great seal! This commercial technique is exclusive to the ClimateShield Premium Casement. It provides the ultimate in performance and is made for life!
- IGMAC Approved – Certification #’s – Temp Smart™ #2190-020508G – Intercept™ #029912